We Are Officially Postponing Xyngfling 2020
With the help of you, our incredible distributors, Xyngular has built a strong and thriving business based on our commitment to helping others optimize and support their own journey to health and wellness. We do this with every product we make, the lifestyle we promote, and the opportunity we provide in building your own business.
Because of this commitment to health and wellness and in consideration of the escalating spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we feel duty bound to protect the health of all registered attendees as well as the health and wellness of our own employees here at Corporate and officially postpone Xyngfling 2020. We’re a company committed to always doing the right thing and considering current events, this is the absolute best move for all involved and the general public too.
We have every intent in the world of executing this event at a date later in the year. Your registration fees will be applied towards that event and we’ll move forward in planning our most impactful and memorable event ever.
In the interim, if you have additional questions or need further clarification (including event registration), please send a direct email to FlingFAQ@Xyngular.com.
As always, you are responsible for your own travel accommodations, it will be up to you to navigate any cancellation needs.
The great news is that our numbers and growth continue to be STRONG. It’s a great time to be in the business of promoting health and wellness through the avenue of direct sales. This model allows us to build and grow outside of the hills and valleys of traditional economic trends.
Considering current events, the need for a healthy and strong body is important NOW more than EVER. We’re ready to keep offering our products, systems and support to the people who need them most!
We’re so thankful for your commitment to Xyngular and for all that you contribute in supporting our company-wide mission to change lives for the better.
Flight and Hotel Cancellation Information:
- Tropicana Hotel Reservations Line: (702) 739-2222
- For flights booked in March/April 2020, Delta, United, and American have outlined the following peace-of-mind waiver policies:
- Delta has waived change fees to reissue any ticket booked March 1-April 30, 2020. The new travel must be rebooked and originate by February 28, 2021. This change fee waiver is only valid one time per ticket. (See Delta’s Updates)
- United has waived change fees to reissue any ticket booked March 3-April 30, 2020. New travel must be completed within one year of original ticket purchase date. This change fee waiver is only valid one time per ticket. (See United’s Notices)
- American Airlines has waived change fees to reissue any ticket booked Mar 5-April 30, 2020 for travel taking place March 5, 2020-January 30, 2021. The new ticket must be reissued prior to the departure date of the original ticket and the new travel must be completed within one year of original ticket purchase date. This change fee waiver is only valid one time per ticket. (See American’s Alerts)
Delta, United, and American have waived change fees for any ticket issued before March 9 for travel taking place March 1-April 30, 2020. The new travel must originate on or before December 31, 2020, be rebooked no later than December 31, 2020, and the ticket reissued on or before December 31, 2020.
Southwest has not suspended any scheduled flights or routes at this time. However, if company policy dictates that travelers need to cancel/change flights, Southwest does not charge change fees and original funds can be applied to future travel, as long as cancellations are made at least 10 minutes prior to departure. (See Southwest’s Updates)
For a non-exhaustive summary of additional airlines’ latest announcements see BCD Travel’s update.